Dental Health-Its More Than a Nice Smile
Thursday, September 30, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
We all would like to have an attractive smile. But oral health has implications for your general health and your future well-being. This informative presentation will focus on:
- The biological basis for oral health.
- The mouth-body connection.
- how to maintain your teeth and oral health for your lifetime.
- What are the choices you may need to make about dental fillings, implants, crowns, and other prosthetics.
- What are your dental questions?
Dr. Sal Selvaggio is a graduate of the Georgetown University school of dentistry, and completed a residency program in General Dentistry at Providence Hospital, Washington DC. Dr. Selvaggio had a private practice in Washington for 35 years, and is a Board member of the District of Columbia Dental Society Foundation.
This event has passed.
Register for some of our other events though!