Understanding Options to Pay for Long-Term Care with Rick Gow: Wed. August 11 at 3 pm
Wednesday, August 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Are you worried that you might not be able to pay for long-term care (LTC)? There are a variety of ways to afford it. Learn from expert Rick Gow about different options to consider. Rick Gow is a Certified Senior Advisor and Wealth Management Advisor with Life Plan Retirement Partners, LLC. He will cover-
- how to put the pieces together for a more secure LTC financial plan for the future.
- the questions over half of all baby boomers will ask abut LTC- How do I pay for this?
- Medicaid: hidden gem or fool’s gold when it comes to paying for LTC?
- reverse mortgages: Myths and realities of using it to pay for LTC.
- how to use life insurance to pay for LTC.
This event has passed.
Register for some of our other events though!