There are many different and convenient ways for you to find what you are looking for on the Around Town DC website! From searching your location to searching for specific events, these tips can help you find what you need.
- Do a quick search on the home page to find where programs are located that would be convenient for you.
- Use the Northwest DC map to click on the blue site location or arrow and get more detailed information about the site.
- Search by Location type — The Department of Parks and Recreation offers many activities for older adults, as does many other public and private facilities in Northwest DC.
- Search by Program type — are you interested in fitness classes, art, continuing education, games?
- Search by Activity — see all the search tags in the middle left hand part of the page that might prompt your imagination.
- Email Community@iona.org for further questions or suggestions.